NERF STAR WARS - OFFICE JEDI
@ParkinsonsDotOrg @LupusOrg To all my followers please take a minute to read. This is for my Mom who suffers from both #Parkinsons and #Lupus Her GoFundMe link is here http://www.gofundme.com/dbvc6c
At age 14 my mom was diagnosed with Lupus. She has struggled off and on with its side effects throughout the years. In 2008 she had a stroke and was in the hospital for a month and a half. While she was there she developed an abscess on her spine. They removed it and she went to a rehab facility to regain her mobility. With the help of physical therapy she was finally able to walk again.
In 2009 she was diagnosed with Parkinson’s and in 2010 she developed Kyphosis and Scoliosis. She has a rod in her back to help support her. She has had approximately 25 surgeries just in the past 6 years.
In March she went to the hospital due to a high fever and inability to stand, there she was diagnosed with Encephalitis. She was in the hospital for about a month and then went to rehab to work on walking again. When she left rehab she was able to stand and walk short distances with a walker.
Unfortunately a month ago she had to go back to the hospital due to low blood count and also mobility loss. They did an MRI and found another abscess. They removed the abscess and sent her to the rehab facility to work on regaining her mobility. Sadly she was no longer able to walk or move her legs. She was paralyzed in both legs. She is completely dependent on her motorized chair and can only get to places with a handicap van which is what we are trying to raise the money to get. Any help would be greatly appreciated. She has several doctors’ visits a month and also would like to enjoy the freedom of going to church, grocery shopping, and other day to day activities.
J. J. Abrams nominated the 501st Legion in the ALS #IceBucketChallenge. In the following 24 hours, troopers around the world answered the call. Execute Order 67
- Oakley Servo XL Glasses
- Homemade Paracord Bracelet
- Moleskine Cashier Journal
- Gerber Dime (The Best Micro Multi Tool By Far)
- Gerber Shard
- Nite Ize Inova Microlight STS
- SanDisk Cruzer Blade 32GB (I keep a bootable version of Hiren on this)
- Boba Fett iPhone Wallet with…
- Credit Card Survival Tool
- Fisher Space Pen
- iPhone 5s
- Gerber Ripstop I
- Handmade Star Wars Handkerchief from my wife
IT in New Hampshire
My #EDC #EveryDayCarry #PocketDump
New Storm Trooper and Snow Trioper Helmets for Episode VII
Star Wars Sculpting a Galaxy Deluxe Limited Edition $350 via @thinkgeek
Features more than 300 full-color photographs and illustrations from the Lucasfilm archives; models from all six films; interviews, images, and text with concept sculptors; an overview of the ILM model shop from 1976 through today; and numerous gatefolds of the most loved models. This limited edition set takes readers behind-the-scenes for the first in-depth look at these amazing models and the process behind their creation, punctuated by Lorne Peterson’s exuberance and dedication to craft. And Lorne knows, because he’s worked on all the movies!
Star Wars Sculpting a Galaxy Deluxe Limited Edition is a unique visual treat is a must-have for any Star Wars fan. Ready to see all the extra goodies you get, other than the book mentioned above? Here we go:
- A tipped in vellum sheet for number and signature, 5 gatefolds, 4 bound-in postcard sheets, a bound-in 12 page booklet describing the “white” model process, an accordion foldout containing all cut-outs of the ships, a bound-in Model Shop booklet detailing the model shop evolution, and a gatefold of “The Family Tree” of all the model makers involved in the 30 year process of creating the Star Wars legacy.
- A “make your own” Millennium Falcon model kit.
- DVD of model shop documentaries.
- A 32 page book showcasing all of the computer graphics surrounding the models and the special effects of the films.
- An 8 page booklet that will serve as a guide to all the model pieces included in the limited edition (includes a certificate of authenticity).
- A Landspeeder Model with detachable rear fin - based on the original cast and painting by Peterson.